Episode 5: M is for Measure A Penis Day!
Happy Measure a Penis Day! Angel and Rob talk penis size. Things are measured. Fun is had. We are also joined by Milla Impola from ONE®
Condoms to talk about Measure a Penis Day, condom fit, how you can #FixYourFit, and more!
Links to watch and listen:
Links from the show:
The Article: King, B. M., Duncan, L. M., Clinkenbeard, K. M., Rutland, M. B., & Ryan, K. M. (2019). Social Desirability and Young Men’s Self-Reports of Penis Size. Journal of sex & marital therapy, 45(5), 452-455. DOI: 10.1080/0092623X.2018.1533905
Veale, D., Miles, S., Bramley, S., Muir, G., & Hodsoll, J. (2015). Am I normal? A systematic review and construction of nomograms for flaccid and erect penis length and circumference in up to 15 521 men. BJU international, 115(6), 978-986.
Forbes.com: How Big Is Too Big? Doctors Survey Bestselling Dildos To Aid Transgender Surgery.
Medium.com: Dildo-Envy? The Average Dildo Size Compared To The Average Penis
This episode was sponsored by ONE Condoms and myONE perfect fit, custom condoms.
ONE Condoms brings us the first ever Measure a Penis Day! Head to our blog to read more!
Win a ONE Condoms Goody Bag!
Share a post on social media with why you think Measure A Penis Day matters.
Make sure to include
- and tag ONE Condoms (@onecondoms on insta, ONE Condoms on FB, @onecondmos on Twitter)
- and tag Professor Sex (@SexEducator on Insta, Professor Sex on FB, @SexPositiveEd on Twitter)
ONE Condoms will choose the top posts and send them a ONE Condoms goody box!
The AZ Scale: Our Sex From A to Z™ article quality scoring system
1. Rigor: 0 = Significant methodological flaws; 4 = No methodological flaws
2. Sex Positivity: 0 = Pathologizes sex or sexuality; 4 = Affirms sexuality as diverse
3. Inclusivity: 0 = Perpetuates stigmas or stereotypes; 4 = Affirms queer communities and other marginalized communities
4. Writing: 0 = Confusingly written; 4 = Well written and clear
5. Comprehensiveness: 0 = So narrow in focus that is unhelpful; 4 = Includes all relevant features of topic
(Angel’s Total Score + Rob’s Total Score) ÷ 10 = AZ Score
To figure out YOUR AZ Score, total them and divide by 5.
We gave this article an AZ score of 2.3.
Share your score with us in the comments here, on YouTube, or on social media! Let us know if you agreed with our score for this article!
Get extra content from Sex From A to Z™ and Professor Sex over on Patreon! Join our community to get a backstage pass to all of our antics.
More Sex From A to Z™:
Listen or watch other episodes of Sex From A to Z™. Subscribe, Like, Share! If you feel inclined, leave us a review on iTunes